|Very simple, cheap toddler craft.|
- Halloween stickers (foam backed or not)
- 1 sheet of black felt
- 5 orange pipe-cleaners
- White glue
- Peel the backs off of the foam stickers
- Let your child place them however he/she wants
- Glue 4 orange pipe-cleaners around the edges to make a border
- Glue the ends of another pipe-cleaner onto the back of the picture to make a hanger
- Hang the masterpiece on the wall! :)
If you enjoy finding inexpensive and simple children's activities and crafts please follow me via my different social media buttons on the top right of the page and especially on Pinterest.
If you like this craft please pin and share. Thanks!
What are your favorite Halloween crafts and activities?