Here is a list of his abilities and activities at 8 months old.
Mostly so I don't forget later!
- He is sitting up on his own very well.
- He can go from sitting to on his belly.
- He rolls all over the place easily, back and forth.
- He is doing the army crawl. He pulls himself along on his belly.
- He pushes up onto his knees occasionally.
- He is so fast, he can get from one side of the room to the other in a few seconds.
- He can stay standing up while just holding on to one of my hands.
- He is babbling mama and dada.
- He has 4 teeth, two top/two bottom.
- A 5th tooth on the bottom that is half out and a 6th that is going to emerge any day on the top.
- He has an upper lip tie that we are on the waiting list to see a specialist about.
- He is very rough on his big brother always pulling his hair and tugging on his necklace.
- He loves to play with little cars and rolls them along the floor.
- He bites! Let him have your hand and he will leave impressions of his teeth in your skin.
- He doesn't bite while nursing THANKFULLY!
- Whenever anyone catches his eye, he smiles.
- He is a very happy social baby.
I wish I would have made these updates since he was born but better late than never.
What milestones have your kids reached recently? Do you document everything?