- Plastic bin with cover
- Smaller containers
- Different types and textures of cereal
- I used oatmeal, Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats
- Other dried fruit
- Separate all of the different cereals into small containers
- Place containers and spoons into the bin
- Give the sensory bin to your children at breakfast time
- Sit back and watch them pour the containers together, spoon the cereal from cup to cup and eat as they play.
- My 2.5 year old spent 30 minutes playing and eating when I gave him the Breakfast Sensory Bin.
- Since it is full of all dry cereal, nuts and fruit you can place the cover on and use the bin again the next day.
- It would be fun if you had different colored cereals but I was mostly interested in different textures.
Who says you can't play with your food?!