- Empty 2L soda bottle with cover
- Styrofoam packaging peanuts (or pompoms)
- Liquid paint
|I used blue, red, white, green and yellow paint.|
- Rinse bottle well
- Have your child put about 20 Styrofoam peanuts into the bottle
- Add a couple squirts of each color paint
- Shake well.
- Ta-da! A painting in a bottle.
|Shake, Shake, Shake|
- This is a very quick and simple craft.
- The peanuts shrink after getting paint on them very quickly so they are not noticeable in the bottom of the bottle.
- You could cut the top off and use it as a vase for dried flowers or a container for pens/pencils.
- Great way to contain a usually messy activity like painting.
|The peanuts shrank and are still in the bottom of the bottle.|